Winchester Photographic Society's 84th Annual Print Exhibition 2017
Sale of Cards
Any member who has a print selected is encouraged to supply cards for sale at the exhibition.
When choosing cards for sale, please think about what images will appeal to the public, what will sell.
- Cards can be reproductions of prints in the exhibition and/or any other suitable images taken by the exhibitor.
- Cards should be no more than 6” 4” or 104x152 mm.
- Cards should be of good quality but images do not have to be produced to the same high quality as the print exhibited.
- Plain white cards, envelopes and cellophane pockets can be bought on line from ‘craftcreations.com’ or from your own sources, so long as they conform to the size and presentation already mentioned.
- On the back of all your cards, please put your individual entry number, title of the print and © your name and make sure that this information is visible through the cellophane pocket - without this information the sale cannot be recorded.
- All cards will be sold at £2.00 and are subject to 30% commission paid to the Cultural Trust, so the seller will receive £1.40 for each card sold
- Please produce your cards in units of FIVE, which will make it easier to quantify and calculate costs (five cards being worth £10.00!).
Collection Of Cards Sale
- Cards will be collected each Tuesday evening from now until the 4th May.
- Collection Of Cards Sale.
- Please do not take cards directly to the exhibition – they need to be recorded if you want to be paid.
- The sales will be monitored during the exhibition and you may (hopefully) be asked if you can supply more.
Payment for Sale of cards
You will be paid individually by the WPS Treasurer after the close of the Exhibition, once the accounts have been checked and verified and the WPS has received full payment from the Cultural Trust. Any unsold cards will also be returned to you.