Joining Winchester Photographic Society
Abidance to the Constitution of Winchester Photographic Society is a condition of membership. Please read the appropriate section below carefully.
Membership Renewals & Invitations Received by Potential Members
From June 2017, existing members of the Society may renew their membership by one of the following methods:
1. Direct to the Society via our Payments Page, or
2. Download an application form, complete it and send it - with a cheque for Membership fees - to the Treasurer, Graham Barber, or
3. Direct to the Society's Bank Account via a BACS transfer; please contact the Treasurer for details, or
4. Pay via cheque, credit/debit card or cash direct to the Membership Secretary on the due date: the first Tuesday evening in September.
Important: If any of your personal information has changed, please indicate it on your application form or let the Treasurer know. Important personal information that the Society holds includes:
• Name, address, mobile & land line numbers,
• Preferred E-mail address,
• Photographic accreditations,
• Your own web-site for your photographs (if applicable).
In order to preserve the friendly nature of the Society and to provide a comfortable environment for our members, we do operate a membership limit. We are not open to new members at this time; however if you are already on our waiting list, you will have received a Membership Invitation and payment may be made via the process below. Please ensure that you complete an application form and either scan/send it to the Treasurer, or bring it with you to your first meeting.
If you wish to be added to our waiting list, with no commitment involved, please contact the Treasurer.