The Society offers a series of events throughout the season to complement the Tuesday evening meetings. The list below summarises all of the Society extra-curricular events available to members for the next two months. All events are at the Millennium Memorial Hall, Littleton, from 7.30 to 10.00pm, unless indicated otherwise.
Please inquire or sign up at the Society Desk for most events. Online Booking is now available for many Workshops and Training Sessions, as indicated below. Other events run on a "just turn up" basis.
- Mon 07 Jan: Distinctions Group (ARPS): Children's Library: Contact Louise Brown
- Wed 09 Jan: Beginners Group: Just turn up
- Mon 14 Jan: Distinctions Group (LRPS): Children's Library: Contact Louise Brown
- Wed 23 Jan: Workshop (An evening of Lightroom - Surgery and Tutorial): Sign-Up Here
- Thu 24 Jan: Outing: Salisbury City Walk & SCPF Exhibition: Sign-Up Here
- Sun 27 Jan: Training Event: Photographing Birds in Flight (Theory): 10.30-13.00: Sign-up Here
- Sun 27 Jan: Training Event: Focus stacking & Macro: 13.30-16.00: Sign-up Here
- Mon 28 Jan: Improvers Group (full): Contact Brian Holloway
- Sun 03 Feb: Training Event: When & How to Use Flash: 10.30-13.00: Sign-up Here
- Sun 03 Feb: Training Event: Improve Colours & Tones in your Pictures (13.30-16.00): Sign-up Here
- Wed 06 Feb: Beginners Group: Just turn up
- Sun 10 Feb: Workshop hosted by Andrew Appleton: Studio Lighting Beyond the Basics (10.30-16.00): Sign-Up Here
- Mon 25 Feb: Improvers Group (Full): Contact Brian Holloway
If you have booked for a Society event, but have not yet paid, advance payment would be very much appreciated. Payment options can be found on this page.
The Main Programme
Click on any item for further details