The Society runs numerous classroom training events with qualified tutors. The cost of these half and whole day sessions is subsidised by the Society.
Topics range from camera settings for beginners, to the inner details of Lightroom. Details may be found on the extra-curricular page, and bookings made either at the Society desk, or via Eventbrite (on both the extra-curricular page and our Facebook group page).
All classes are at Otterbourne meeting rooms (Williams Garage) See instructions and images below.
|Date||Time||Tutor||Title - Click to Reserve Your Place|
|20 October 2019||All day||Lilian Hobbs||How Lightroom stores your pictures|
|03 November 2019||All day||Helen Bonnor||Lightroom Classic introduction - theory and practice|
|17 November 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor||Lightroom Classic - Develop module deep dive - theory and practice|
|17 November 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor||Lightroom Classic - Develop module surgery|
|24 November 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor||Photoshop and Elements - Introduction to Image Editing Theory and Practice|
|24 November 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor + Keith Taylor||Photoshop and Elements Surgery|
|01 December 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor||Photoshop - best and latest features|
|01 December 2019||Half day||Helen Bonnor||Photoshop - make a Christmas card combining images and graphics|
|08 December 2019||Half day||Peter Orr||Lightroom - best and latest features|
|08 December 2019||Half day||Peter Orr||Lightroom Introduction to the Nik collection|
Details of Photoshop and Lightroom classes to be added
Tutors: Helen Bonnor, Lilian Hobbs, Peter Orr, Keith Taylor (Training coordinator)
All classes are at Otterbourne meeting rooms (Williams Garage)
- The meeting room is located behind the Nisa shop on the Main Road through Otterbourne.
- When turning into the car park of the shop, follow the signs to Williams Garage down the left-hand side of the shop.
- The garage is closed during the times of these workshops so there is plenty of parking available both outside the workshops as well as through the black gate.
- Williams Garage do respond to 24-hour recoveries and therefore, when parking, it is important that the recovery trucks are not blocked in and you allow plenty of access for them from the area behind the garage to the main road.
- You will be met at the gate and the meeting rooms are upstairs.
- The meeting rooms are accessed through the first glass door you come to through the black gate. Please go straight up the stairs and through the fire door.
Images provided by Pete Whieldon. Copyright Pete Whieldon.
|Go through the black gate.|
The meeting rooms are accessed through the first glass door after you come to through the black gate.
Please go straight up the stairs and through the fire door.
|Keith Taylor LRPS|